Buttons allow users to take actions, and make choices, with a single tap.
A button means an operation (or a series of operations). Clicking a button will trigger corresponding business logic.
In SenOS we provide 3 types of button:
- Primary button: indicate the main action, one primary button at most in one section.
- Default button: indicate a series of actions without.
- Text button: used for the most secondary action.
And 3 states:
- Hover: used for the action of putting the mouse pointer on the button.
- Pressed: used for button click action.
- Disabled: when actions are not available.
We provide 3 sizes of button:
// Some code