Welcome to Sentre, the All-in-One Solana Open Platform with DApps Store and Universal Protocol for Liquidity.
The first time of learning about Sen, you may be a bit confused amount Sentre, SenHub, and SenSwap. By the below explanation, we hope that we can make it clear to you:
- Sentre refers to the whole ecosystem, including everything such as SenSwap, SenHub, etc.
- SenHub is a platform that offers a base for blockchain developers to quickly build and ship decentralized applications (DApps) to users.
After a long time of struggling with code on your local machine, you - an individual developer - need to rent servers, buy domains, subscribe to many third services just for an official launch. That may consume a lot of money.
Furthermore, you have to do some marketing stuff that's even beyond the endurance of a geek. It's obvious that the process is very challenging and likely failed.
In the end, the final evil is liquidity. If you build a DeFi protocol, liquidity is essential to run your protocol. Your idea may be never known by the public because of a lack of liquidity.
Thus, Sentre aims to solve a solution to help developers tackle these challenges and encourage innovation. A developer can:
- Quickly develop a DApp by several provided libraries by SenOS.
- Be a native application in Sentre.
- Instantly approach a large number of users.
- Inherit liquidity from primary services in Sentre.
- Not to pay for Sen services.